Friday, February 18, 2011

So, I'm starting a blog....

Good day to all,

I have considered the idea of blogging for quite some time. After careful consideration, I have decided to go for it.

My goal is to keep this blog updated regularly. (shooting for one post/week minimum)

What will I blog about? Well, mostly the world, as it looks through my eyes. I will talk about my faith journey, or walk with God. I will discuss things that interest me, confuse me, drive me crazy or make me laugh. I will talk about my experience as a father of two girls. (Which may make you laugh!) I will talk about technology and my work in the world of IT. I will talk about music, and movies and gaming. I will also post any information that I stumble across that I find helpful in my everyday life, in the hope that it will be helpful to you as well.

Whatever I choose to write about or explore, I intend for it to be relevant and interesting for those of you who choose to follow this blog. I welcome your comments and input to anything I have to say, provided that you keep an open mind and realize that I am an expert, or authority on just about nothing... this is just how I see it. I will try not to ramble on about nothing, appreciating that if you follow this blog, you are taking time out of your day to read it.

I hope you will enjoy this blog, and that you will post comments and questions as you have them. As I learn who follows this page, and what seems to be most interesting and relevant I will try to improve and grow as a blogger.

Thanks for stopping in, stay tuned!

- Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment