Ch ch ch Changes...
As I get back in to the swing of regular writing and posting my thoughts, you will notice some changes on the page (unless you use a blog reader like Feedly, for example... in which case you might not see the changes, or my footnotes properly displayed...)
All that to say: I'm not settled on my blog title anymore, and the design continues to shift.
I'm open to feedback and suggestions on the design of course. But, what I would really enjoy if feedback and dialogue on the contend.
My wife will tell you, that I am an external processor. So, this is a great exercise for me on forming my thoughts, working on making them increasingly concise and also, it is a great avenue for external processing and if anyone is reading, please take some time and speak into the process. I love good dialogue and I'm open (I mean this) to constructive criticism.
Thanks for checking out my posts! I hope to hear from you as the process evolves and moves ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment