Saturday, September 26, 2015

Over four years....

Wow...
So, the last time I posted here was a LONG time ago. I only had two children. things at work were very different and we were heading into a federal election (Harper and the Conservatives won) and in may ways life was quite different. (and in just as many, it was very much the same).

I'm not sure why I got away from it. I enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts. But as seems to happen to so many who take a stab at blogging, it all got away from me.

Tonight's post is simply to get myself back in the saddle so to speak and get the mind working once more.

Perhaps I'll try to organize my posts a bit, come up with some themes and thoughts that I'd like to explore etc. And hey, if anyone actually reads this, I'm open to suggestions as well!

Maybe as a thought starter, I'll post this clip from Rex Murphy on CBC and his refreshing and simple yet powerful point of view on the "Niqab Debate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c3QSOoRDE0

I think we'd be amazed what we could accomplish if we dialed back the anger and rhetoric and sat at the table and worked together toward solutions.

I'll try to be more frequent and organized with my posts. I'm also trying out some changes to the layout etc. Let me know what you think.




2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back in the blogosphere! Looking forward to more. DH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back in the blogosphere! Looking forward to more. DH

    ReplyDelete