Friday, March 29, 2019

Jonah, Running from God And is it Ever Too Late to Turn Back?

Last Sunday I preached as part of a series on the book of Jonah.

Click here to listen.

Also, the sermon refers to a song. All I can Say by David Crowder.

You can listen to it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_7H1Z53g6g

Lyrics Below:

All I Can Say
by: David Crowder Band


Lord I'm tired
So tired from walkingAnd Lord I'm so aloneAnd Lord the darkIs creeping inCreeping upTo swallow meI think I'll stopRest here a while

And this is all that I can say right nowAnd this is all that I can give

And didn't You see me cry'n?And didn't You hear me call Your name?Wasn't it You I gave my heart to?I wish You'd rememberWhere you sat it down


And this is all that I can say right nowAnd this is all that I can give


I didn't notice You were standing hereI didn't know thatThat was You holding meI didn't notice You were cry'n tooI didn't know thatThat was You washing my feet


And this is all that I can say right nowAnd this is all that I can give

No comments:

Post a Comment